View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 07:06 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

The Cyberjamz Radio Spring Slam Music Series continues with DJ Ad+It=Up .This deejay is a native of Brooklyn NYC and member of the legendary Deep House Page as this music programmer comes correct with excellent music selections.So check into her ?Addie?s Mixes?

Check in this coming Thump-Day Thursday April 13.2107 from 10am ? 12pm est at http://cyberjamz.com

Bio
I always loved House Music, from the very first time I came from New Bedford, MA to Brooklyn, NY in 1986. Although, I love music, period!!! I like to think of myself as a musical connoisseur, due to knowing many artists and their sound creations throughout my life.
Before moving to Brooklyn, I got to experience the Garage a few times when I would visit New York. When I came to Brooklyn in 1986, I started collecting mix music and listening to the DJ?s mixing on KISS 98.7 on Friday and Saturday nights into the wee hours of the morning. Tony Humphreys, Ruben Toro, amongst others tore it up for me. I started downloading my favorite mixes from Deep House web page, but before that, it was Ralph McDaniels? website that started it for me in collecting House Music Mixes.
In 2013, I decided I wanted to create my own mixes for myself. So I bought a Serato and some DJ speakers and started buying music from Traxsource to build my library. I never thought of myself as a DJ, but as someone who likes certain flavor in House Music. I admire all DJ?s and their talents to create and enliven the crowd with their mixes. I want to be a part of the embodiment to move a crowd through my own mixes like I do myself.
So, I am ready to debut my creations to the public and to stop keeping my sounds to myself. I hope you like and enjoy my Addie?s Mixes as much as I do.
Thank You,
DJ Ad+It=Up