View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

To hear the tracks Im fortunate enough to review,please tune into the Soul Oasis Show w/SammyRock every Monday from 9am-1pm est USA time.
Link to Stream http://bit.ly/ylSL Chat Room http://bit.ly/Kh0rN

Send your promos or tracks to sammyrock@mail.com Thx to all the labels,producers and artist who trust me with thier material for review and air-play on my show.

"Feeling You","Lay it Down","Your Mess" & "Stylin" ( Omar - Henrik Schwarz’ )
Peppermint Jam Records.

This is one heck of a release by Peppermint Jam Records featuring the voice of OMAR.This is a serious package in that it offers different mixes of and not by ONE producer but 4 different tracks all together with an all out cast of remixes to make Omar stand out.Exceptional mixes are offered by Henrik Schwartz - Feelin You,Lay it Down(Andre Lodermann Rmx)-*Im diggin this cut very much*!!,Your Mess - Mix by Show-B's Acid Mess Remix for those that like it techy and bangin!,finally we have a dope dope mix in "Stylin" by Triaci's 118bpm Rmx-Deep n Dark aka Detroit Style..Cant find a favorite Mix.

"I wish" ( Brice Bertrand feat. Valerie Brochard )
Enjoy Records.
Nice Nice Vocal release out on Enjoy Records. Valerie Brochard sounds absolulty gorgeous on this cut.Mixes include a Club Mix (my choice),a nice Swing Mix-on a more jazzy journey,Physics Remix is just out of this world focused more on the "pumpy-side of things,and The Original Mix is a wonderful downtempo of this lovely release.

CREDITS
Written and performed by Brice Bertran. Vocals performed by Valérie Brochard.
Lyrics by Johanna Forsström and Valérie Brochard.
Published by Deepart Publishing.
Produced and arranged by Brice Bertran.
3 post-produced by Mikael Surdi and Torbjörn Olsson.
Physics appears courtesy of Deeplay Music. Artwork by Jonty Champelovier.

FURTHER INFO
www.marendadisc.com
www.myspace.com/killersoundsfr
www.myspace.com/physicslounge

DISTRIBUTION
IDOL
www.idolweb.fr
contact@idolweb.fr

"Love For Now" (Nicc Johnson ft LT Brown)
DCSTRAX 005
Here is another nice release by DeepCitySoul,this time with the male vocals by LT Brown.A strong voice that goes well with the elements provided on the production tip.These guys are making alot of noize in our music circle and have become one of my favorite proudction teams in my book.This package comes with a :
1. Main Mix
2. The Layabouts Intell House Mix - This is a nice mix!
3. DeepCitySoul's Love For Disco Mix - Good job on this one.
4. Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart Remix - These guys stay true to the sound.
Cant pick a favorite Mix.

Neil Hodgson feat.Simone De Nauw - Astro Funk
Marcaldo Paralelo Music
Full support for this release which features 2 dancefloor stompers with wonderful production work and beautiful voclas provided by Simone De Nauw.
1) Stars- This is a very nice deep-house number with added vocals.
2) Show me Through - More on the peak-hr tip with a hot electronic but still deep enuff to rock your dancefloor..Im diggin this !
Fav Track: Stars
ANTON LANSKI-FRUSTRATED AFTER ALL
Label: Etoka Logue
ELOG002 Release Date Feb. 22nd.

If deep is what you need,then allow Anton Lanski to introduced this lovley 5 pieace E.P entitled "Frustrated after All"..This label is keeping real when it comes to deep house.Avail exclusively @ Beatport,this is for the serious deep house heads out there.

"Blue Road E.P"(Deymare)
Label:Etoka Logue
ELOG002
Im telling you folks..these guys have something special in this label and the talent is off the meter.Here we have yet another gorgeous deep-house journey in "Blue Road E.P" by Deymare.This producer is no joke and only serious heads need access to this music.If you love deep Detroit aka Moodyman,Theo Parrish,jordash n juju or our very own Dj Aakmael,then this E.P is right for you.Its an understatement to say that this E.P is moody and simply beautiful."Turntable Casanova" bring out the best in Deymare,while "On the Road" takes you to another level and time,"Tribala" is hot,offering deep house and a bit of tribal percussions that will have you bopping your head to the grooves."Shake and Bake" is more on the deep electronic side of things without loosing the true elements of great music.Cant find a favorite..they all deep!
Mykel Waters "MEMORIES EP"
Slanted Black Records SHB121

Another label that has caught my attention as of late with a diverse sound and unique production work by some unknown talents to some.Mykel Waters offer this lovely E.P with 3 nice cuts to choose for your dancefloor."Dedication" is a deep peak-hr joint that Im sure your dancers and Djs alike will walk up to the booth and ask for a track Id."Interrogation" is on the same level,deep and for the dancers to enjoy,just lovley."My Drums" is full of percussions and in addition offers some very nice keyboard work and minimal vocals.They all good IMO..

Beautiful Mind(Stephane K)
Magnetik001
Stephane K & John Creamer team up again with this bumpin peak-hr joint that will have your crowd screaming for more.I've been a big fan of Stephane K,John Creamer & the entire Slanted Black crew for a minute,they never seem to dissapoint with thier diverse sound and different sounds in electronic productions.This is hot!For those that remember the dark sounds of Vinyl or Sound Factory,then you know what to expect out this crew.Whooooooooo! All the mixes are bangin.This offering comes with an Original Mix,a hot "Afterhours Mix"(try this at your event and watch the floor)! nuff said., Ben Starr offers a dope Edit Mix and there is a "Twisted Dub" of which is just that.."TWISTED" ! Loving the Original Mix big time !

Single: “Out The Door”
Artist: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Publishers: Something Milton Publishing BMI | Soulice ASCAP
Producers: Wil Milton
Executive Producers: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Label: Blak Ink Music Group
Catalog #: BMG039
Street Date: March 2, 2010
Out now: http://bit.ly/alf337

These guys are smoking right now putting out exactly what everyone is asking for,more quality vocals and the talented Rodney Carter teaming up with Wil Milton make it happen with another nice release.All the mixes have something to offer..go get it !

Epiphany Ep-Rasmir Mantree
Mantree Records out now:
http://bit.ly/bQ39Vd
The man machine is back again with his vision and production work aimed at those who like something different.Very nice keyboard work on all the tracks."House of Salsa" is my pick on the E.P...Not bad.
Tracklisting:
01 Epiphany
02 Dim Tum Num
03 House Of Salsa
04 Epiphany UK Mix

Fracture EP (John Crockett) Haus'Flor
Out Now: http://bit.ly/dcBXyI
Cyberjamz Radio's own John Crockett is in full force and very talented producer.This latest release has everything from deep house to peak-hr joints that your dancers will appreciate.All the cuts offer a unique style that goes way beyond into your mind,body and soul..good work John !

"Long Road Ahead"(Sade- Paul G's Sambalism Rmx)
Cyberjamz Records/Radio own Paul G brings down the house with this hot ass remix of Sade's "Long Road Ahead"..This is hot n that its deep.sexy and has that Brazillian sound that we all love to hear,just in time for the Spring/Summer..This is my pick for this week !

Joe Flame aka AJFP New Releases coming soon..

Hot Dayum ! Joe Flame bring to a nice collection of upcoming releases.,.they all nice.

I never Told you ( K.T Brooks)
This is very very nice ! The unmistakeable voice of K.T Brooks comes to life with a touch of class by Joe Flame.
"Level Up" (AJFP)...
One for the dancefloor..nuff said..Nice !

"It's a Love Affair"(Joe Flame)

A continuation and display of true talent on the production tip..good job Joe.

"Mighty"(AJFP)
A bit on the harder side of music,but still does damage in it's own right.

"Jesus Beat"(Mary Morrow-Joe Flame Mix)
Lovin this big time!! The vocals are exceptional and the beat is smokin ! can we get a witness?
"You are Wonderful" (AJFP Rmx feat.Libby Jones)
Wow..Libby Jones sounds fantastic and the music is all that ! Trust !

"You are Wonderful" (AJFP Rmx feat.K.T Brooks)
Same hot track but with the voice of K.T Brooks..this man is on fire (AJFP)...!!

"Free"(Stephanie Mills-Maminstrumental Rmx)
Maminstrumental aka Mr.Mama takes this timeless classic into a realm of it's own,digging what he did with this lovley track.

"Still Mackin"(Dj Romain feat.Hak Split)

Work !! Romain takes this hot track and adds some house music elements to compliment the Rap wrapped around T.S.O.P ..dope!

"You can't Hide from yourself"(Teddy P-Moplen Hidden Edit)
What an Edit !! Moplen takes this classic to another level by adding his interpretation and makes a nice edit out of it.Big ups !

Ears need a rest after listening today...be back inna few.