View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered

Default New Feedbacks...

- KENNY CARVAJAL (Habitat Records) – “Excellent Tune! All the mixes are terrific! Good luck with the release.”

- JULIUS PAPP – “Excellent production...Love it!...Beautiful!...Will add to my sets!..Ciao!”

- WAYNE GARDINER (CIMA Recordings) – “This project is very nice man. Like all mixes!! You can really feel the emotion in the music. The "Cuban Jazz Libre Mix” and “Ciappy's Dub Mix” are my favorites. The sax takes you on a mystical ride. I love the changes in drum programming, the percussion promotes a beautiful ethnic feel. Add me to your list of supporters.. Great work guys, GREAT WORK!!!!!!”

- PETER OAKDEN (DJ Kid Creole) – “Another fantastic release from Ciappy & Davide, the guys never fail to impress in the studio, BEAUTIFUL. 8/10”

- NUNO Lourenço (Slip’n’Slide) – “Is really pretty cool...good vibe. The sound of the summer. Really like that, Keep it going mate Peace”

- DAVE ALCOCK (Mn2S) – “Hey mate, many thanks for sending this over. Very nice production, but I find the sax to be a little too prominent so I don’t think I would play those versions, but I don’t like the 3rd mix on the package. Good release.”

- ALEX DIMITRI (South Soul) – “Yo, nice package... got my support!”

- ANDY ROBERTS (Mixed Signals Music) – “Hey Ciappy , loving this ep. Proper jazz house. Keep up the good work.”

- SERGIO MATINA – “Very very good package... (this is really music!!!) All trax are good but my preferred is: Winds of Victoria (C&D Main Mix) The Sax line is amazing...!!!”

- VICTOR DA SILVA – “Hi bro, thanks for all the promos. Really good vibes you've been producing. I wish u all the best.”

- ENRICO DELAITI – “Thank you very much 4 this project. I will play it 4 sure. Really nice!”

- DARREN HOLLAND (Baldeloox) – “Got Winds of Victoria, I played that in my down-low bar gig…. It’s a cool track.”

- FRANCO MARTINELLI (Housepage.net) – “This is a lounge bar summer essential tune. Quality track with an infectious latin jazz flavour. Full support !!”

- Phil Hooton - “Wow what a fantastic journey and trasition of deephouse and jazz. Awesome 10/10. Love it. Peace”

- Elizabeth Benka-Davies -“I loved all versions, which has a warm jazzy samba feel. Loving the sax and live instruments featured, it makes the music come alive. Marks out of 10 would be 9/10. May God bless and guide you to see and acheive wonderful things..”