View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Registered

Default DJ MFR + Devid Morrison - Wonderland : new from Transport Recordings

Artist: DJ MFR and Devid Morrison
Release Title: Wonderland
Label: Transport Recorrdings
Available Now From: Traxsource / Beatport / Juno Download / Stompy / iTunes

To listen to previews of tracks from DJ MFR and Devid Morrison’s Wonderland click HERE.

On the latest offering from Transport Recordings, San Francisco’s DJ MFR collaborates with Italian DJ/producer Devid Morrison for a cut that’s squarely aimed for the floor. “Wonderland” is a disco-flavored house music cut filled with delicious rhythms, pulsing synth chords, and keenly placed vocal sample hits. Transport’s own DJ MFR takes the reigns of the first version which is fueled by a super-charged live disco bass line and a load of nightclub funk. Rome’s Devid Morrison gets slightly tracky with his version, placing hypnotic synth hits, echoey horn stabs, and some dramatic builds amongst the solid beats. Devid also accompanies this mix with a pared-down Reprise version. Both producers are in top form here, and these tracks are just what the doctor ordered for sets on the cusp of the summer season.

Roy Davis Jr. - “I’m ready to drop the DJ MFR Wonder Mix this weekend!”
Graeme Park - “Infectious.”
Jevne (Onethirty Recordings) - “Solid house music!”
Leo Portela (PMB / Soulstar) - “Incredible freaky and cool atmosphere with a groovy rhythm inviting people to dance!”
DK Watts (Short Bus Kids) - “Super solid release. I am feeling the disco vibe on the single.”
DJ Phil T (DJ Times) - “I love the Morrison remixes … wicked upfront house.”
Fabio Tosti (Ibiza Global Radio) - “Nice. DJ MFR gives a touch of funk to the track.”
Michael Fossati (Spirit Of House) - “Wicked dance floor friendly grooves.”
DJ Bee (Loca FM) - “Perfect. Summer is here.”

Additional support from Mark Farina, Marques Wyatt, Jask, Alexander East, Soulfulbros, Doc Link,Rick Preston, Alex Dimitri South Soul, and Spiritual Blessings.

Also be sure to check out the DJ MFR iPhone app and keep up to date on news and releases from Transport Recordings and DJ MFR. Download for free through the iTunes store by clicking HERE

Transport Recordings online: www.transportrecordings.com
DJ MFR online: www.djmfr.com