View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

To hear the tracks Im fortunate enough to review,please tune into the Soul Oasis Show w/SammyRock every Monday from 9am-1pm est USA time.
Link to Stream http://bit.ly/ylSL Chat Room http://bit.ly/Kh0rN

Send your promos or tracks to sammyrock@mail.com Thx to all the labels,producers and artist who trust me with thier material for review and air-play on my show.

Cyberjamz Compliation Vol#3 now avail @ http://bit.ly/9ZPpVk
I would like to thank all the artist & producers involved in this massive project for our label.

1) "Lovers Dance" - K.Joy Paul G's Unreleased Mix
Lyrics by: K.Joy
Music Publishing:Pure Innergy Recordings LLC.
(Nia S. Adero,Paul G)Music produced, and arranged by Paul Garvavellos for Keymotion Music.2008
2) "Subliminal" - Weysa Dya - The Groove Victim Unreleased Mix
Lyrics by Weysa Dya for Create Your Life Music (ASCAP)
Music produced, and arranged by Jay Brown for Foul Soul Productions & Coyote Entertainment Publishing ASCAP 2009.
3) "The Deep Dance"(Princess Tam Tam - Dj Romain Broken Beat Mix)
Lyrics by Princess Tam Tam
Music produced, and arranged by Dj Romian for Coyote Entertainment Publishing 2009.
4) "He is the Mighty God"(Jakdat Born Again Mix)
Music produced,arranged,and mixed by Jaysun "Jakdat" Mered for Jakdat Records.
Coyote Entertainment Publishing ASCAP 2009.
5) "Blaq Out" (Kinglion - Orgie Mix)
Music produced,arranged,and mixed by Kinglion for
6) "Blaq Out" (Kinglion - Vocal Dub Mix)
Music produced,arranged,and mixed by Kinglion for
7) "Ancestor" - Cubanix Guaijro Mix
Music produced,arranged,and mixed by Cubanix for
8) "Chills" - Keith Porter House Mix
Music produced,arranged,and mixed by Keith PorterHouse for
9) "Remember the Rub Dub Mix" (Soul Oasis feat.Merlin)
Music produced,arranged,and mixed by Soul Oasis & Walter M. Jones for
10) "Return of the Insomiac" - Soulman T
Music produced,arranged,and mixed by Soulman T for
Dj Bookings,Licence,and infomation contact:
sammyrock@mail.com
Pease visit:
http://myspace.com/Djsammyrock
Follow us on Twitter:
_cyberJAMZ

A&R SammyRock aka Soul Oasis for Coyote Entertainment Publishing 2009(ASCAP)

The Dream-Weysa Dya ( Inc.Mixes by Vick Lavender,Tim McAllister,Tony Loreto,Mark di Meo & Soul Oasis.
Cyberjamz Records
Release Date. Monday June 14th,2010

*These are all new mixes*
http://www.spiritofhouse.com/reviews.html?start=75
** Exclusive Preview ** We are proud to present you this exclusive likely not to be released before February 2010. The original version by Tim McAllister features sultry vocals by Weysa Dya alongside infectious chords over a deeply stormin' groove, with the 'Dance Mix' being a mesmeric alteration of the original that turns the heat up. Mark Di Meo and Tony Loreto team up for a wonderfully instrumentated, laidback yet contaminous set of remixes that includes vocal, stripped down vocal and instrumental versions. Next, Mark Di Meo and Soul Oasis join forces for an uplifting Latin flavored dub rework. Finally we have Vick Lavender's summery 'Sophisticado Mix', a funk oozing, percussion enriched interpretation with a jazzy touch that is spreading a laidback feeling.
Review by Mike Fossati for Spirit of House.

All Lyrics by Weysa Dya for Create Your Life Music Pubishing (ASCAP)
1)Tim McAllister Main Mix
Create Your Life Music Pubishing (ASCAP)

2)Emotional Mix ( Mark Di Meo & Tony Loreto)

3)Sophisticated Mix ( Vick Lavender )

4)Sweet Dreams Latin Dub ( Mark Di Meo & Soul Oasis )
A & R SammyRock aka Soul Oasis for Coyote Entertainment Publishing ASCAP

"Foul Pitch" ( The Groove Victim)
Cyberjamz Records.
Release date TBA.
This is one heck of a release by our very own The Groove Victim aka GVA... Those pounding drums and 80's keyboard work is enough to blow your speakers apart! This is BEAST !

Pick of the week:

"Summertime" - Mona Bode & Cinderella Marin
Jakdat Records Release Date TBA.
Ok Ok..if you thought "My first Love"-Mona Bode http://bit.ly/bC9mX8 out on Cyberjamz Records is hot wait till you hear this slammin summer anthem joint by Mona Bode & with hot latin flavors and Spanglish spoken word makes this cut my choice for the summer.Jakdat did a fantastic job on the production tip while the lyrics about coquitos and latin icey ( Can't find a spell check for this but if your from NYC,you know what Im talkin about.The cart with the big ice and choice of flavors..LOL.Anyway for what it's worth,your guys are going to absolulty go nuts over this release.Thanks to Mona Bode courtesy of Cyberjamz Records to make herself available for this project.
All Lyrics by Mona Bode & Cinderella Marin
Music composed,mixed,arranged by Jaysun "Jakdat" Merced
*Mona Bode & Cinderella Marin appears courtesy of Cyberjamz Records*

Soul Cyper EP.- Imaani Brown
Smooth Agent Records.

Here we go again with more talent from S.A via Smooth Agent with "Soul Cyper E.P" by the talent of Imaani Brown.A complete E.P with 4 deep house tracks to choose from this lovely package.Full support on all the cuts.I having a difficult time choosing a favorite track out of the 4 for they all offer something different.
Tracklisting:
1) "Chocolate for my baby"
2) "Cool Cat"
3) "Soul Cypher"-Im really feelin this cut!
4) "The Essence"- Another hot joint !

Ghetto Freaks pres: "Music Makes me feel Good" (Nassu feat. Leon Beal)

Nassau has always been on top of his game by providing quality mixes for everyone to enjoy.This particular release has quality written all over it.The addition of the vocalist Leon Beal is fantastic for the simple reason that he CAN sing period.The message about music & love + the production work is right on! This wonderful package comes with a Radio Edit,Original & Club Mix provided by Nassau of which are slammin in thier own right,Gorgio Sperone Remix Edit has it's own interpretation and compliments the vocals by Leon Beal.Full support for this release! Fav Mix: Nassau Club Mix but I encourge to purchase the complete package.

Ale Rizzi - Give it Up! & Just Me & U
Nightchild Records.
Release dataIn Exclusive on: Beatport
Exclusive until: 01/07/2010
Street Date: 26/08/2010
Promo Ends on: 30/06/2010
Here we have yet another fantastic release on Nightchild Records,3 quality tracks in this package."Give up"-Fabio Valentino Remix is a sexy minimal vocals full of saxophones and deep chords which is my favorite out of the 3.
Ale Rizzi - Give it Up! (Fabio Valentino remix)
Ale Rizzi - Give it Up! (Original Mix)
Ale Rizzi - Just Me & U (Original)

Release dataIn Exclusive on: Beatport
Exclusive until: 01/07/2010
Street Date: 26/08/2010
Promo Ends on: 30/06/2010

Produced by Ale Rizzi for NightChild Records Give it Up Remixed by Fabio Valentino for NightChild Records Artwork by Rissa Garcia Mastered by Rick Essig@Rem Sound(NYC) Licensing requests:info@nightchildrecords.com

Jammin' Sales Sessions EP - Colin Sales with Capleton, Damian & Stephen Marley
Universe Media
Colin Sales takes us to the next level with this electronic hot dancemusic track with quality back up support from Heath Hunter, Bob Marley's sons Stephen and Damian, and rap legend Capelton.This is one unique release in that it features reggae influence,rap and a bangin electroinc funk beat.

Link
http://www.universemedia.co.uk

Email
martina@universemedia.co.uk
Contact & Licensing
Universe Media
The Stables
Fairfeild Lodge
SG11 2JF
United Kingdom

"It's Over" ( Marc Sir Dane) Mantree Records.

Oh Oh..what have we here? This is a very 80's sounding production track with nice vocals by Marc Sir Dane..Remind me of the hot "Jack your Body" track from the Dj Internatonal Records.Electronice sounds and deep chords makes this a very nice release for this label.Rasmir out did himself with this cut.All the mixes are on-point.The "Freedom Mix" is my favorite but the Raw Mix is more about the vocals and the last mix is more of a peak-hr pumpier version than the previous 2.Good job!
Track Picks :
"Sexual Healing" - Marvin Gaye ( Oscar P & Ospina Remixes) Promo
These guys have been on mission as of late resurrecting classics left and right..this is what I call "BEAST"..!!