View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Follow us on twitter.
http://twitter.com/_cyberJAMZ
The Soul Oasis Show is every Monday from 9am - 1pm est
http://cyberjamz.com
"I Lost a good friend"(ChrisIDH feat. Nickson)
Spirit Sound Records - SSR001
Tony Loreto launches his new label Spirit Sound Records and open things up with a very nice vocal track "I Lost a good friend" feat the great vocals of Nickson bought to us by the young up and coming producer ChirsIDH.This package has some very nice mixes by Tony Loreto,ChrisIDH,Mark Di Meo(Keep an ear out for this producer),Antonio Dj Mauro,Dj Hypnosis each with thier own flava.Big ups to Tony Loreto for featuring up and coming producers in this release.
Tracklist:
1) Original Mix- This mix features the full vocal of Nickson layin it down with a nice message! NICE!

2)Spirit Sound Classic Mix- This mix is bit more harder but still offers great results and compliments the vocals.The keys are magical and has that old school feel to it.Nice mix Mr.Loreto.
3)Dj Hypnosis"Life afta Life Mix"- Very hypnotic and techy track nicely layed out.
4)Tony Loreto Rmx- Tony brings it again in this particular mix.With heavy beats and hot tech-house,this is a very hot production.*The keywork is dope in that it sounds like "Klein and MBOs" synths of back-in-the-day sounds.
5) Mark di Meo- This producer is the one to watch! This is a very tight mix and the elements are clean,good production all the way around...Mark di Meo also offers an Instrumental of this mix.
*Be on the lookout for Tony Loreto and Mark di Meo mixes of Weysa Dya's "Connected Minds" & "The Dream"...nuff said!
6)Antonio Dj Mauro- Antonio offers a nice mix with old school disco-influence with this production.Very Nice.
**Can't find a favorite mix in this package**

"Luv Inside" (Aqua Bassio & Manuel Perez) Lace Recordings
(Inc.Mixes by Dj Mourad,Ralph Dumas and Manuel Perez.)
Release Date: TBA.
Im a huge fan of Aqua Bassino and it's been a while since thier last release.In this offering we have a nice a deep disco spoken-word joint with a new perspecitve on the musical tip incorporated with that traditional Aqua Bassio sound.Manuel Perez throws down his own interpration with a twist of tech-house and electronic sounds with added spoken-word lyrics to make this a very sultry release.
Dj Mourad has his own vision to add to this already nice package.Mourad focuses more on the electronic-house tip making it obscure in it's own right.Finally Ralph Dumas wrap things up with this deep spacey house track that is one of my favs of this package,not to take away from the other mixes but this is the one Im feeling!!

"Crown Royal" & "The Real Thing" (Jill Scott - Jozana Mixes)
Demo
Jozana brings us his versions of Jill Scott's "Crown Royal" & The Real Thing".IMO,the music is very nice but Jill Scott can sound better than she does in both these cuts.Not to take away from Jozana's efforts with he offers his talents and production skills in the arena.Some will find these mixes very nice nonetheless.I'll give Jozana an "A" for musical-effort.
http://soul_oasis.podomatic.com/
These tracks are in my latest podcast.
BTW I just got this message on my podomatic page from a FAN of the Soul Oasis Danceforever Series I have up about Jozana's Mix of "Crown Royal"
**Please can you help where can i get a copy of the (Jill Scott Crown Royal Jozana Remix)top tune and remix. DJRave **
So as you can see,some will find this mix nice.
"Let me Start E.P"(Alf Tumble)
Menthol (A new techy sublabel to Plastic City).
The talented Alf Tumble releases a Hot E.P filled with heavy beats,rhythms and syths made and designed for dancefloor! Nuff said..Hot E.P !
Let me Start comes with an original mix,a hot club mix and a nice number named "When I Whistle"...which wraps up this release.
Ana Carolina - Cantinho (Brazilian Soul Crew Remix)
Additional remix by Brazilian Soul Crew.
Beats & loops programming by Azee. Bass & Keys by Daniel Reis. Arragement by Edground & Claudio Mansur.

No need to introduce this team of producers.BSC has been in the mix for a minute,this time they come around with a very nice track "Cantinho" feat. Ana Carolina.What I like about this track is the Brazillian influence of language and music coming together and with the addition of deep house music,makes this another one to chalk up for BSC.

"We Are Once" (Love, Faith & Trust)
3 Amigos: Jellybean, Marlon D & Mena Keys
Jellybean Soul

Here come the 3 Amigos again with a banging vocal with steaming mixes by The Layabouts,3 Amigos and Temple Movement aka Ruben Toro & Adam Rios.

"Power of your Love" (Timmy Vegas and the The Universe Band pres. Jennifer Wallace
DeepCitySoul Remix)
Coming soon to mn2s Records.

The hot team of Deepcitysoul delivers yet another one-two punch and offering us thier production skills in this latest release "Power of Love"-MN2S Records.This time the lovely vocals of Jennifer Wallace stands out and the music compliments all elements of this song..Bravo ! Timmy Vegas has also come back into the scene with strong explosive releases and this one is without exception.

"Loneliness" (Mario Ferrini pres.Miss Ann-P aka Patrycja)
Ferrini Records.

Here is a very interesting releasse,it's a cross between electronic house and a lil bit of rock & roll..A very nice concept incorporated within the genre of Dance Music.The vocals are hard-core and the music is not your oridinary sounds.I like this idea of producing outside the box.
Got a few more coming..
Special Jakdat & Plusgroove Report up next..