View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default Track Reviews(SammyRock)Cyberjamz

Exclusive Preview

This is a special project for both CyberJamz and the artists involved, as all the proceeds go towards the Women's Cancer Network. In fact, its the biggest project for CyberJamz so far, as Soul Oasis (Sammy Rock) and K.Joy team up with vocalists Martha Wash, Libby Jones, K.Joy, Raine, Flora Cruz, Carolyn Harding, Screaming Rachel, Trizonna McCleron and Dajae to present "I am woman", a production that is all about the powerful lyrics masterly performed by the involved artists. The mixes let you choose between a fiercely stompin' yet soulful affair featuring warm melodic keys and chords, a powered up version with 80's styled synth-pop melodies perfect for peak time play, and finally a marvelous remix by Rob Temple who gives the song a resistless broken beat touch. Please support this project.For correct info and credits check out K.Joy's site.

sonicbids.com

Reviews by Mike Fossati(Spirit of House)

Exclusive Preview:"The Dream"(Weysa Dya Vick Lavender's Touch Me Dub Mix)(CyberJamz Records DEMO CD-R)

"The Dream" by Weysa Dya will be released on CyberJamz Records later this year (no release date available), but we couldn't resist to bring it to your attention after sitting on it for about a month as the summery Vick Lavender remix is such a gorgeous gem that needs to be heard. A funk oozing, percussion enriched smooth backing leads the way for the sultry vocals by Weysa Dya and a marvelous jazzy instrumentation, altogether create an uplifting laidback feeling.

Wincie "3 Ways to lose my love" (The Unreleased Mixes)(CyberJamz Records CD Promo)
Various "The Best of CyberJamz Vol. 2" (CyberJamz Records CD Promo)
CyberJamz Records open their vault to present two massive releases. First is a package of fine unreleased mixes of Wincie's "3 ways to lose my love", with DJ Buzzard getting deep and moody on his contaminous remix, while Groove Victim (aka GVA aka Jay Brown) goes back in time on his bass driven old skool flavored remixes, and lastly Blackwax serves laidback after hours deepness loaded with beautiful keys. Second is a collection of unreleased tracks, including a deep hypnotic remix of K.Joy's "Butterflyz" by The Combinations (also included is Paul G's 'Butterflyz In Space Mix' in remastered form), the deep organic "Court jester" by Ronnie Ron featuring Gene King on keys, the deep orbital sounds of Groove Victim on "Outspaced" and a funked-up reworking of Beppe Gioia's "Untitled fantasy".

Reviews by Mike Fossati (Spirit of House)