View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Fast Vision Soul bless us with "House Freestyle Vol. 2", the follow to their "Babatunde" smash released a couple of weeks back by GoGo Music. The release features the track "Deep progress", a deeply thumpin' track creating a mesmeric feel through atmospheric synth melodies and phat chords. Salvatore Agrosi further intensifies the vibe with added percussion and freaky synths (CyberJamz Records CD Promo).
Mike Fossati- Spirit of House

Italy's Mr. Mama presents the "Shake IT EP" featuring four tracks of mesmerizing ruthless deepness as only he can do, featuring spacy chords and lush synths over relentless beats and contagious percussion elements, with all of the tracks guaranteed to send the crowd into a frenzy. No more words needed, let the rhythms do the talk... (CyberJamz Records CD Promo). "A day in Bahia" by Louie vs. Todd is a cool mash-up by Mauritzio of Louie Vega's smooth tropical tribal stomper "Bahia" with Todd Terry's mid 90's classic 'Street Mix' of "A day in the life" (CD-R).
Mike Fossati- Spirit of House

Jask pres "Thaisoul Unreleased Vaults Vol#1"
Jask digs deep in his production vault and delivers this very nice E.P of Unreleased tracks."Saxual Healing" goes back to Jask roots of thumpin deep beats and gorgeous keys and added synths."The Luv Dub" takes it one notch up and makes a nice alt. mix."Thai-Rican Soul" really goes back to the Jazz-House days and brings back to life what made Jask one of the most sort after producers.A wonderful Package.Fav Mix: Thai-Rican Soul.

"She's Closer to the Wind"(Neyo Swayze-Jask Mash Up Edit)
Jask pays Patrick Swayze(R.I.P) a serious tribute with this Mash-Edit.Just hearing "She's Like the Wind"(Patrick Swayze) gives me the goose-bumps.This sexy mashup is one of the best Ive heard in a while.

"Burning Las Llavas(MK vs.Kwok-A T.O.T Mash-Up)
Timmy Richardsons delivers once again with a massive dance floor filler with this hot mash-up.2 of my favorite tracks talk to each other and your dancers will really this...drop it in your set!

"Live ItUp-IsleyBrothers--2009 Dj Cratebug Edit
This man is a monster!! an Edit Man Machine that keep coming back with something special each and every time.This Edit is indeed a work of art.Bravo!

Consortium Muzik pres."The Vault"
This is a fantastic combination of the Best of Consortium Muzik.All new mixes with artist like Stephanie Cooke "Fly"(Johnny Montana Reprise Mix),Carolyn Victorian "Im Back" with hot a deep house mix by Dj Aphreme),Harlod Brandon "Who Loves you"(Tony Loreto Vocal,Dub and Instrum Mixes) add a nice taste to this already nice collection."Confusion"(Miss Yvonne)-Jersey Soul Vocal Mix is fantastic! To add to this collection are "Not 4 Sale"(Beppe Gioia feat. Jannae Jordon),"Your Eyes"(Rainy Payne) with a great mix by the young ChrisIDH are not to be ignored and one of my favs "Sign it Away"(Yotam Avni feat Harold Brandon) is very nice.This is my pick of the week Sept.17th,2009. A Four Star compilation

Quebra Essa Dj (Hard Mix!)
Hard Mix! Returns with yet another deep-sexy vocal house music that Im sure everyone will enjoy.This package comes with 6 mixes,A Vocal,Instrum,Hosue Deluxe Groove Vocal,with an instrumenel(Very Nice) and Mixes by Jarrier Modrow.It dosent matter which mix you play,you will get the same result!
"Impossible is Nothing"(A-Jam)-Cut House Records. out now http://traxsource.com
This follow up on Cut House records which reached Traxsource Top 10 list,return with "Impossible is Nothing"(A-Jam).This release is more on the European side of music with plenty of synths and vocals plus an added Chant is still effective in its own right.T.J Cases offers some nice mixes,including a Main Mix,A-Jam's Tribal Chant Mix,Cut House Tech Soul Mix and a A-Jam Main Mix.Fav Mix: A-Jam's Tribal Chant Mix.

"Earthly Angel"(DeepCitySoul)-LTD Advanced Promo Vol#1
Here we go again with DeepCitySoul! Another deep house mix with excellent remixes by ZEP,Sir Piers and an Instrum Guy Robin.A nice package indeed.

"Earthly Angel"(DeepCitySoul)-LTD Advanced Promo Vol#2
Includes Mixes By: Guy Robin / Sir Piers / Ciappy DJ, David Murri and Fabrizio Scarafile / Dropfunkdialect
Tracklist:
1 Earthly Angel-Ciappy Dj, Davide Murri & Fabrizio Scarafile Mix
2 Earthly Angel-Dropfunkdialect Mix
3 Earthly Angel -DeepCitySoul Original Mix

Just like I predicted,DeepCitySoul has deliverd once again with this fabulous release "Earthly Angel".The production is high-quality and really bring out and focuses more on the Artist.This is the way its supposed to be done...period.Great job all around with the mixes.*Cant find a favorite Mix in this package*..
"Gone Away"(Alex Finkin and Reverend P feat. Jocelyn Mathieu)-Animal House Records.
Who said Alex and Reverend P have gone away? These producers are on fire right now! This is thier follow up to thier top 10 track "Those days are gone" which is still the track of the year for me.Concentrating on this next release "Gone Away",all I can say is this is another example that our music can will always make sense with excellent vocals by Jocelyn Mathieu.Armed with a Club Mix,Deep Mix and Disco Mix you cant go wrong.I feel another top 10 coming!!

Rasmir "What R U Doin Here" (Mantree Records)
Yooooooo! This has to be one of Rasmir Mantree's best productions I've heard among many others.This bangin,move that ass on the dancefloor,Reggae soundin,Spoken-Word Joint has just about every element incorporated into ONE!! Truly a nice job Rasmir.! This dope package comes with the following:
Tracklisting:
What R U Doin Here -Vocal Mix
What R U Doin Here Again-A hot ass Dub Mix
What R U Doin Here Alone- LETZ GO! Hot Mix right here.Very Tech soundin with magical keys..
What R U Doin Here Unprooted-Hot ass acid mix!! Without loosin the deepness.Great Job
Chalk one up for the Mantree Camp.