View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 06:44 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Cyberjamz Radio Playlist for Sammy Rock, Sept.22,2008

http://cyberjamz.com/stream.php?fid=...e_20080922.asf (link to show if server is not busy)

1) Bra (Cynmande)

2)Hip-Hop Mega-Mix(Various Artist)

3)Jackson 5 go hip-hop(Jackson 5 Various Versions)

4)I will Survive(Gloria Gaynor vs. Soul Oasis Survival Edit)

5)Dove's Cry(Prince vs. Soul Oasis Drum Mash-Up)

6)For Real I don't Care(Deadmaud 5 vs.Ame & Jason B/T.O.T Mash-Up)

7)Together(Alton Miller-Trinidadiandeep House Version)/ Seed www.traxsource.com

8)Do Anything(Lugar-Goddosolw's Deephouse Version)/Playectra Records Promo *Look out for this label,Deep House in full effect*!!

9)Sign it Away(Yotam Anvi feat. Harold Brandon-Yotam's Groovy Mix )/Consortium Muzik www.traxsource.com

10)Deep in You(Soul Oasis pres: Dj Tamashi)*Taken from "The Other Side E.P" * Cyberjamz Records. www.traxsource.com *Listen to that LIVE Guiter Solo* Hot!

11)Butterflyz(Soul Oasis pres: K.Joy-Art Jones Version) *Taken from "Butterflyz" Unreleased Cocoon Versions* coming soon to Cyberjamz Records. *DEEPNESS in Effect*

12)Glenn Underground feat. Swaylo(Strictly Jaz Unit Muzic) www.traxsource.com

13)Type a Word(Soul Oasis pres: Salvatore Agrosi) *Taken from "Elsewhere E.P" on Cyberjamz Records. http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=25158

14)Joy (Rahsaan Paterson-Tim McCallister Version) *This track makes my tears come down,I love it*!!!!

15)Low End Groove(Emuzik) Unreleased

16)Runaway(La India-Dj DaSoul Unreleased Version) Test *This is nice*!!!

17)Into my Life(Elements of Life feat.Lisa Fischer & Cindy Mizelle-Tony Loreto S.S Version) Unreleased Version. * Original Dub Versions on Vega Records avail @ www.traxsource.com

18)Etheral Drums(Beppe Gioia)/Promo coming soon on Sofitone Records. *This is very nice*!!

19)Soul Ressurection(Eddie Nicholas-Dance Version)/Mantree Records www.traxsource.com

20)Cyberjamz & K,Joy feat: The United Men & Women of Power "I Am Woman" /Cyberjamz Records.
This track is dedicated to all men and women who have died or are suffering from Cancer.All proceeds from this track and or party proceeds,ect will go towards The Womans Breast Cancer/Cancer Society.All donataions are Tax-Deductible.We are in the process of creating a Trust-Fund in the name of K.Joy and Cyberjamz for the Society( More info coming soon).
We would like to thank in advance to all the artist,producers and wonderful people that are donating time towards this important project.All those involved will be mentioned soon.We are also looking for any event(club) to have a fundraiser in each city or town acorss the globe.If your interested in contributing towards this project please contact sammyrock@mail.com K.joy and I have lost family members to Cancer,so this track goes out to them both...R.I.P.

21)Won't Stop(Monique Bingham-KZR Unreleased Version) *Original Versions on Jellybean Soul, avail @ www.traxsource.com

22)Harmonica Track(Stone Fox Chase-House of Glass)/ Ocean Trax www.traxsource.com

23)Detox(Chuck Bros)/Unreleased. *This is Hot Hot*!!

24)C.y.b.e.r.j.a.m.z dot com(Soul Oasis Edit vs. Mark Mendoza)/ Jonzon Crew Original on Tommy Boy Records.

25)Tengosed(Soto)/ ???? *HEAT*!!!

26)Venus(Cheek)/Versatile Records.

27)Reload(Dani)/ D Sharp www.traxsource.com *This is HOT*!!

28)Who dares to believe in Obama(Mark Mendoza DNC Edit) *HEAT*!!!

29)Bass Realizm(DJ Romain) *Taken from the hot " DJ Romain presents: The Acid Wave EP " Nu Phaze Records www.traxsource.com

30) I feel Love(Donna Summer) / Casablanca Records.

Closing Track:
31) 3 Ways to lose my Love(Soul Oasis pres: Wincie)/Demo Version coming soon to Cyberjamz Records.

http://www.myspace.com/wincie71 (Plz leave a comment about the track,thank you for the support).

Thank you so much for all the support and love my people..Unconditional Love.