View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 05:05 AM
Registered

Default New Feedbacks...

- JOSH from BLAZE – “Very nice!!!! I wish you had a singer on your music…. It would be even nicer!!!”

- LOUIE LOU GORBEA – “Hey Ciappy... Sorry I have not gotten back to you...Just got back from Europe... I played it at Cavo Paradiso in Mykonos and they loved it…..Keep up the great work...Lovin’ your vibe...”

- BODDHI SATVA – “Hey man, I like what I heard, really good music and composition. Peace, Light and Blessings”

- DJ OJI – “Yes, yes, yes. I love this Groove Ciappy dj. It makes me want to get away to the islands. Great job. Peace.”

- ABICAH SOUL – “Like this…”

- JOSEF (Joey Kay) – “Thank you for the kindness, first off Hey, also, I must say, I love your label GKF and what you all do...Peace/Blessings from Chicago, USA.”

- DJ ROMAIN – “Hey Ciappy, wassupp!!! yes!!! I will check out your new Production. Peace.”

- DJ PS – “Sup Ciappy, how are you? Thanks for your fantastic music. Your last one, "Winds Of Victoria" is really nice!!!! I like the 3 tracks. The 2nd, is my favorite of it (sounds a bit moodymann!!). I played yours in my last mix.”

- DJ ALADDIN (The Souldub Quartet) –“The Winds of Victoria is very smooth and has a very nice vibe, Ciappy Dj always brings a very different vibe to all of his productions which is great cause being flexable can be very creative, and he is... like this track Winds of Victoria! Always in my crate!”

- ARNAUD D – “Oh yes man ...It’s one hot deep track. You have my support.”

- DJ ALTINMIX – “Hi bro !!!!! I like your production sound really so good !!!! I love the spiritual jazz afro cuban !!!!! Very good track & excellent production. Thank you very much to be nice with me & I'm sure "Winds Victoria " will be an "exito "regards from Miami.”

- SOULCOMPLEX Radio Show – “Sounds good your new release! Sun, so sue”

- FC NOND (Brazil) –“Nice all trax. Xoxo”

- ANTO VITALE - “Really nice brotha…”

- DJ MARCELA – “Loving That sound…”