View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default R.I.P Cyberjamz Radio's own Dj Taino

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=508]R.I.P Cyberjamz Radio's own Dj Taino[/drupal]

Quote:
Cyberjamz Radio is in mourning right now and will dedicate the shows to Dj Taino R.I.P.
YOU WILL BE MISSED !!!!!!!!
Funeral Arangments for Michael Santiago aka Dj Taino will be held at Grace Funral Chapels 607 North Conduit Chapels Brookln,New York - 11208 on Tuesday November 29th @ from 5 - 9pm pm.
800-378-7857 / 718-235-8088
If you would like to donate something towards the funaral arrangement flowers plz pay pal ANY amount to samuelacosta@hotmail.com Subject Line: DJ TAINO.
Thank you,
Sammy Rock aka Soul Oasis
Cyberjamz Records - Radio
I just got the bad news that our very own Dj Taino has passed this morn...I know he was going thru some things with diabetis and just got a few toes amputated but also I noticed he had lost a significant amount of weight.In any case Im speechless as my heart breaks.He as a great friend to many of us in the music community and a great programmer Dj..Im devastated famz. :(
About Dj Taino
DJ Taino started playing music at a young age. His musical knowledge was handed down to him from his father. Taino was fascinated with turntables from the time he first laid eyes on them. His first experienced spinning wax was with old salsa and disco. Throughout the years he continued to elevate. Presenting his true underground sound at different events, clubs, and venues throughout NYC.
Having to put production work on hold for the past years in order to focus on other life goals, Taino obtained his Master's in social work in 2000, and is back working and learning in the studio, hoping to have tracks finished soon for release on a prominent record label.