View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 02:45 AM
Esprada

Exclamation Yohan Esprada feat. Loréna - Try Me Ep (Soulheat Records)

Yohan Esprada Feat Lorena - Try Me

brand nu soulheat gem from Underground Collective's Yohan Esprada

Mr. Esprada isn't all that unknown in these house music world, with releases/remixes to his name on Marlon D's Underground Collective making a chart impact on Traxsource so for any fan of pure deep house true talent, this artist is one to check out. "Try Me" specifically, is one of those oldskool deep house tunes made famous by the likes of Kerri Chandler , songs you can close your eyes and just listen to the vocal-laced beauty from Loréna. With SoulHeat heavyweights' JedSet and Samson Lewis, "Try Me" is a very well-produced gem and a must for any fans of quality house music.

Tracklist:

01 Main Mix (6:44)
02 JedSet Walk N Talk Mix (7:46)
03 Samson Lewis Remix (6:37)
04 JedSet Talk N Dub (7:46)
05 Instrumental (6:44)
06 JedSet Walk N Reprised (7:13)

Available now on TRAXSOURCE : http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...&alias=upfront
Official release date : 27th october 2010

Love the Try Me track, all mixes are great!! STONEBRIDGE

Jed's Walk n Dub mix is cool!! That'll work both the deeper end of Earnshaw and Spiritchaser sets. RICHARD EARNSHAW

Great vocal !! TOMMY LARGO

i like it,, let me try it!! DEEP JOSH

Hook me up!!! Hook me Up!!! Full support brother NATHAN LEE (HedKandi)

This is quality House indeed! Main mix great for warming up and the beach bars. However I prefer the Jedset Walk 'N Talk Mix and the Samson Lewis Mix. More punch and more body...
In my wallet and soon... in the mix! MARK HEYNINCK (HedKandi Belgium)

Jed Set Walk n Talk mix for me, Great Track! PAUL DEIGHTON (Ministry Of Sound Housexy)

I am loving the Jed Set Walk N Talk mix DJ POPE (Poji Records)

Beautiful vocal on this track mate, liking the samson mix. Will be featuring on this weeks show ANTONY ANGELL (Stereosushi)

3 words, deep, deep, deep, house music all night long – superb / Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart

Jed's mix works the best for me mate. He turned it out ! SHANE D

cool track, like the jedSet Talk N Dub the most. 8/10 STEVEN STONE

i'm feeling the main mix ALEX DIMITRI (Salted)

Really nice release. My favourite mix is the main Mix MUSTAFA

Nice Track... Love the Jedset Talk N Dub ! Phill Da Cunha / FG Radio Belgium

Original is very nice, thanx Dj MANNIX (Tillate Magazine)

Really liking the Jedset Talk N Dub.. UMBERTO GIANINI

Love this new release - Samson Lewis mix on fire while the original rub is floating my boat too!... 8 outta 10! JAMIE TOPHAM (CD Pool)

Lovin Try Me Perfect - KATE WILDBLOOD (Dj Mag)

Jedset walk n talk mix is the killer DARREN HOLLAND

really like the vocals and the main mix GREG FENTON

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Full support on this from me, in my Stereo Sushi sets and also tune of the week on my radioshow. GREAT work!!! I love ALL mixes!! 10/10 COLIN SALES

One more nice track from your label! Very nice and deep vocals, perfect production. Sould like a cure for summer is gone period in Lithuania! Thumbs up! gonna play it out this weekend. RYRALIO

Great vocal number. Favourite mix: Samson Lewis Remix DJ HOT HANDS

Really nice release again...nice and deep and quite late night in parts....my favourite mix is the Samson Lewis Mix...really is excellent.Love the keys and the horns and the vibe of it..but that said all mixes are great and it is a great package.100% support from me bro NIALL REDMOND

Another strong release from the Soulheat stables. Once again the Samson Lewis remix is doing it for me. Really love the soulful vibe that he's got going on at the moment. Will defo play out. SPENCER LOVERIDGE

All the mixes work well for me, with Jedset's Dub my favourite DEAN SERAFINI

The Samson Lewis remix is SO wicked! ALONSO GONZALEZ (Deeper People)

All tunes are awesome! Thanks for your quality house music with beautiful vocal and saxophone!
/ Beatsqueezers (DJ TETSU, DJ TOMOYUKI)

Written by Loréna. Produced arranged and mixed by Yohan Esprada
http://www.yohanesprada.com

2,4,6 - Additional production and remix by Eddy Joncoux aka JedSet
3 - Additional production and remix by Sam Robinson aka Samson Lewis

© 2010 SoulHeat Records Belgium. All rights reserved
Label Manager/Licensing : youness@soulheatrecords.com
A&R : eddy@soulheatrecords.com
http://www.soulheatrecords.com