View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

To hear the tracks Im fortunate enough to review,please tune into the Soul Oasis Show w/SammyRock every Monday from 9am-1pm est USA time.
Link to Stream http://bit.ly/ylSL Chat Room http://bit.ly/Kh0rN

Send your promos or tracks to sammyrock@mail.com Thx to all the labels,producers and artist who trust me with thier material for review and air-play.

Can you Feel it ( 11 inch feat. Jesse Lee Davis - Dubbyman Remix)
Wild Trackin Records
http://wildtrackin.com
Here we have a very nice deep vocal cut with the deep heavy voice by Jesse Lee Davis (Sounds like Barry White).The women will love this and the spoken word over those deep rhythms are just right.The producers Dubbyma & Venedikt Reyf did thier thing on this cut.The chords & piano patterns alone make this one for the dancefloor.
Tracklist:
1)Dubbyman Remix - Lovin this mix!
2)Venedikt Reyf - This is just as good!
3)Original Mix- Can I feel it?? Yes! Deepness with that Barry White feel to it by Jesse Lee Davis.

30 Days (RaShaan Houston - Tony Loreto Original)
Promo

What a mix by the talented Tony Loreto.The sexy sultry vocals of RaShaan Houston really stand out and of course the production work is top notch.Qualtiy upcoming release.

Edit-Remix Picks:

"Metal on Metal" ( Kraftwerk - A TOT Re-Thought )
A carefully KRAFTED Re-thought by no other than Timmy Richardson aka T.O.T.Slip this one in your set !

"Law n Order feat.Russ Brown" (Moplen)
Luca aka Moplen has made yet another one to remember.This time he comes up with a clever remix by combining 2 classic's that compliment each other."Law n Order" by Love Commitee feat,Russ Brown's "Will Find A Way" is indeed a hot one to slip into your set.Nice job !

"On & On"(Nicolas Vautier & Rachel Claudio) Jaffa Music
Once again the powerful vocals of Rachel Claudio with the help top producers Tony Loreto & Jacko,The Jaffers,a slammin mix by Thomas Toccafadi,a dub by James Francis & Yogi and Husky did thier thing as well as a beautiful Original Mix is including is jam-packed release.Full Support on all the tracks!

"Greatest Man" - Darque
Smooth Agent Records.

Here we have yet another talented producer coming out of South Africa.Darque features 5 excellent tracks for you deep house heads."Greatest Man" is one heck of a release by Smooth Agent Records.Full support on all the tracks.
Tracklist:
1)Greatest Man - Favorite Mix not to take away from the rest of the excellent release.
2)Reign Queen - Deepness in full effect !
3)Son of Soul- These tracks keep getting better n better as the E.P flows.
4)Tribal Gathering - Yes another Deep House joint !
5)Walese- Knockes it out the park !

"Diamond" (Allan V)
Boltongroove Records
This young producer out of Switerland burst into the scene with a very nice electro-house release entitled "Diamond"..Not bad if your into those high-energy parties.I prefer the Hazem Beltagui Remix,which is more on the house tip.

Axel Lecoste
Boltongroove Records - Switzerland
general manager / dj & music producer
www.boltongroove.com
axel@boltongroove.com
+41 79 340 70 97

**Open Bar Music Promos**

" I E Bonita" - Ceasar Caballero
Open Bar Music

A very inspirational release by Cesar Caballero.Open Bar Music continues to find that hidden talent and found just that in this relase "E Bonita".Full Support on entire release.

"Night Vision" - Davidson Osina feat.Rainy Payne.
Open Bar Music

David Ospina has been on fire as of late and this release feat. the lovely vocals (Spoken-Word) of Rainy Payne is top notch!.I recommend all 3 Mixes in this offering.

"On my Own" - Stereo Martini feat. Storm Newton
Open Bar Music

This offering is more on the tech-house side of things which still seem to dominate all dancefloors across the world.The differance about this release is the added vocals and elements which brings out the best in Storm Newton.

"These Walls" ( Remixes - Jose Gonzales )
Open Bar Music
My good friend Jose Gonzalez ( Cyberjamz Radio ) showed up with this banging release.This is more on the peak-hr tip and offers a nice spoken-word pieace to compliment the excellent production work.
The added touch ups by Jae Vynel,Norty Cotto,AniSs HypNoise is a bonus to this hot release.
Local Instruments,
Victor John Junior, Stevie B, & DJ KIK
For all License inquiries: oscar.poche@gmail.com
www.openbarmusicnyc.com

Love is the only Gold - J-Key
Cut & Play Music

Hot off the heals of 3 Lessons,comes yet another dancefloor banger,this time J-Key offers a deep soulful track with the glorious vocals by Low Deep T.The added Mixes by T.J Cases is a bonus to this already nice release.Full support on all the mixes !
Writen & produced by T.J Cases

*Pick of the Week*
"TEARS" ( Carolyn Victorian )
Consortium Muzik

Yes Yes ! Carolyn Victorian is on point with this beautiful vocal mix with the talented producers by her side,this is will be another moment for Consortium Muzik.Carlos Vargas Alternative Mix is where is at with a lovely lay-out on the music tip while the sexy vocals of Carolyn shine through.Dj Quad throws down a serious mix with a saxy-vocal mix which is my favorite.A fantastic job by Dj Quad.Johnny Montana takes this wonderful track on a peak-hr ride but without loosing any of the soulful elements we all enjoy.

Written and performed by Carolyn Victorian
Background vocals by Harold Brandon(DJ.Quad mix)
Background vocals by J.S.O.U.L(Jonny Montana and Carlos Vargas Mix)

"Berlin Calling" / "South American Sole" - FT Mode
Dark Beaches E.P
Nightchild Records.
All Nightchild Records Releases avail
http://bit.ly/a7E2DF

"Berlin Calling" - FT Mode is yet another nice addition to this label.This tech-house track is right on point. "South American Sole" is just that! A beautiful guiter riff to go along with gorgeous musical elements to make this one my favorite of the the two.Great job!

Written & Produced by Nathan Griffin aka FT Mode on behalf of NightChild Records.
Mastered by Rick Essig.

“21 Divination” - Wil Milton
Blak Ink
Here we have Wil Milton at his best.This release comes with two instrumental pieces that when you play them,your crowd will react in a good way.The first track is entitled "Mi Ede",a nice musical journey into deepness.The second track "One Mystery" is a funky - jazzy piece that I really enjoy which is my pick but still support both tracks.

Publishers: Something Milton Publishing BMI
Producers: Wil Milton
Keyboards & Drum Programming: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Mix Engineer: Gus
Executive Producers: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Label: Blak Ink Music Group
Catalog #: BMG047
Street Date: July 15, 2010
Wil Milton-C.E.O.
Milton Music Group/New York, New York
Something Milton Music Publishing, U.S.A
www.miltonmusicgroup.com