Vic

DJ Name: Victor Logan
URL :tba
email: tba
phone*: TBA
DJ Genre: Depends on the mood I'm in
Bio:

About me:

I'm a weird guy. My love for the music was always there, but my djing came in spurts...I started out around 81, and kept on until 83 when i went into the Army...I Got out of the Army in 85, and started up a mobile dj company with a good friend of mine; it lasted till about 88 because even though we could play, we sucked at self promotion, and were terrible businessmen, plain and simple...I then tried to get back into djing strictly as a hobby in 92-93, but fell out after losing a job that helped support my dj habit.

13 years later, here I am again. I have no idea why I do this to myself, but now, I have 2 cd decks, a real nice mixer, an ever growing list of MP3, and I still have records belonging to the family to digitize. I guess it's just hard to truly leave something you love.

About my future show:

Tentatively titled "The Work", the shows will be a combination of a variety of music that i've collected over the years. Some shows will be unmixed (primarily jazz, blues, soul, and maybe even some rock). Other shows will be mixed (house music, and whatever else I can pull off). Just be warned, though, I dont have a format that I stick by when doing mixes; I play what works in my head at the moment. It's very possible you'll hear some deep, some tech, some peak-time and maybe even some trance, all in the same set. I don't expect it will everyone's taste, but I hope you'll indulge me.

Once i get a few details squared away, i plan to have my first under the belt very soon. This will probably be the first time in my life my efforts will be heard by more than 50 folks at a time, so my nerves are a little frayed at what will come. Hopefully, whatever I do will be to the caliber of the great dj's that are already putting it down on Cyberjamz.

Last edited by Vic; 03-14-2006 at 11:15 AM.