View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:41 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Special Cyber-Acknowledgement going out (In no particular order) to:

Adam Cruz of Mixtape Sessions,Dj Camacho (R.I.P),Dj Taino (R.I.P),Thomas aka Dj Man-X of Deep Haven Records,Big Cee of Consortium Muzik (R.I.P),George Mena (R.I.P),Lou Gorbea,Dj Cloud-9,Ingela Borgefjord Lundholm,Nikki Pryke,Donna Edwards,Master Kev,Barrie Moodswing McFarlane,Walter M Jones,Ricky X,Timmy Richardson,Keith Porter,DJ E-Phi (Nubang Clan),Dj Bruno,Bradford James,Dj Aakmael,Kayo,Lola Rephann,Dj Romain,Jon Cutler,Jellybean Benitez,Marlon D,Cheddi (NYC),Jon Martin and Joe B of King St Records,Dj Sinister,Axiom Studios,Andre Collins,John Crockett,Charles Gatling,Big Will,Rated M,Traxsource,Torin Edmond aka DAP,Carl Collins and Dj Bernie,Lloyd Dev,Ed Dunn and the 3 Degrees Family,Unified Spirits (DJ O & Sonny ,Tommy Toonz and Lydia,Dj Teeto (City Soul Sessions),Carlos Mena,Lars Berenroth,PeeJay,Barry B,Duron Tarik,Omar Abdullah,Zilly Zill and Narzario, Cee White and Boogie Night of the Chuck Bros.,Mizz Me Me,Oceanic of Afro-Latin Grooves Salsa Show,Young Starr,Venus 7,Sal Negro,JMJ, Riquena' Salsa Show,Dj Kelvin,Sisco Umlambo & Black Coffee of South Africa,Swift of DJN Project,Roby Maas(Italy),Kai Alce,Dj Hutch,Jason Merced and all the others that had a show on Cyberjamz Radio (I'm missing so many,and I apologize for that) and all the special guest music programmers that came through and blessed us with a set.

Thank you all again for making this happen together as one unit and if it weren't for our team effort,Cyberjamz Internet Radio will have never become what it is today !

Join us as we continue day 2 of 3 of us celebrating our 10th year Anniversary Marathon Live Cyberjamz Radio Headquartez,we all wanted to give you acknowledgement and miss you all very much !