View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

*Projected Release Date July 1st,2009* for more valuable info as to how to donate and things of this nature,please vist K.Joy's EPK site: http://www.sonicbids.com/epk/epk.aspx?epk_id=211687

All tracks mastered by Phuture Audio Mastering | www.phutureaudio.co.uk

Phuture Audio Mastering is a UK based audio mastering facility providing the industry with good value and excellent quality results. It serves labels and producers throughout the US and Europe with stereo, stem and compilation mastering as well as mixing.
Visit phutureaudio.co.uk/examples to hear what Phuture Audio Mastering can do for your music!

K Joy - I Am Woman [Cyberjamz]
This is a most interesting release and one that takes me back in time. It’s a song rather than merely a dance track with excellent vocals and thoughtful lyrics. Starting with the “Cyber Mix”, the most striking element of the production is the eighties style synth groove, and while I’m sure it will provoke different memories for everyone, I thought of early Eurythmics and Yazoo productions. Rob Temple delivers a “Reggae Mix” which drops the eighties synths and injects an emotional blend of keyboards while bolstering the percussion. Interestingly, there’s also a “Radio Mix” which retains all the emotion and atmosphere but avoids the more creative elements that can sometime polarise an audience. It would be out of line to discuss the music without drawing your attention to the fact that the proceeds of this release will go to the Woman’s Cancer Network. At the point of writing I’m not sure when this will be released but I will post on the home page as soon as there’s some news.
www.myspace.com/deanserafini