Amichay MAW

Default ------@

DJ Name: Amichay Matyas
URL : Construction
email: Soulful_beats@walla.com
phone*: +972-522-752-760
DJ Genre: House,Soul,Funk,Jazz,Classic,Disco
Bio:
SOUL. Like a warm breeze, touching, going threw your vanes. Amichay's introduction to House Music happened at an early age listening to jazz and funk records. At the age of 15 he was acquainted to house music while browsing threw records in a local record shop.

From then to now he never stopped listening to it, exploring and learning the unique and spiritual quality house music holds inside it. Affected by the sounds of the biggest and greatest like, Larry Levan, Ron Hardy, David Mancuso, Masters At work, Kerri Chandler, Joe Claussell and others in the true soulful house business he decided to go forward with music.

With a warm feeling in heart and strength in mind he was eager to spread out the word to the world outside threw the local club scene.

A promoter and a well known DJ received a demo and nothing was the same from that moment

Amichay got his first gig at the well respected quality house music line of parties called "Fresh Fruit" at club "AYS" in Tel aviv. A line that combined pure house music and live jamming of beautiful instruments like percussion, saxophone, bass and sometimes even a vocalist.
Once he stepped inside the Dj booth, it felt like he was born there. Hitting the crowd with warm beats soulful feeling and much love. No one has ever heard or seen something like that in a long time.

After a Short period of time he already stepped in every major House venue in Israel, Fetish @ Maxim (Res.), Haoman 17, Snob @ Denzel, Saturday Live @ Anna (Res.) to name a few.

With Also spreading the vibe abroad,Amichay was Playing in Paris's respected Sounds-Up party at Barramundi alongside Franck Roger (Real Tone Records/ MAW Records / Needs) and Alex From Tokyo (Tokyo Black Star / Club Yellow).

Word Of Zion! on Cyberjamz is my little spot in the sun, where i can feel free to play whatever i want, to the kind of crowd i wish to see everywhere i go. its all about ROOTS, knowing where u come from so i would know where to go.

Last edited by Amichay MAW; 01-03-2006 at 04:25 AM.