View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:32 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

"Ex-Ray" - Park St. feat. Rainy Payne
Universal Media Records - Promo

The hot Universe Records is ready to release yet another pakage with the lovley Rainy Payne on the spoken-word tip.The qualtiy production work by Johnny Montana & Craig Stewart deliver a very nice sensual mix with gorgeous keyboard work over the vocal.A "Dark & Lovely" Mix by the unpredictable Dj Romain is the one to watch as he throws down a deep slammin soul number that will captivate many audiances across the globe and Rainy Payne sounds just so sensual in this piece that it gives me goosebumps as I love spoken-word pieces.The Original Hustle Mix is real right with sexy key-board licks,percussions and flute to compliment Rainy's voice is nice.Shade D delivers a dancemusic mix that I truly enjoy as much as the other mixes.
I can't find a favorite mix but if I had to choose ONE,then it would be Romain's Dark and Lovely Mix.

Reviewd by Sammy Rock aka Soul Oasis
Cyberjamz Radio - Records
http://cyberjamz.com

"Truth Hurts" - Bernade Badie feat.Dajae
Smooth Agent Records - Promo

Bernad Badie for those in the know has been one of Chicago's best kept secrets from back in the days of Cajual Records.This time he features Chicago's Queen of Housemus,the wonderful Dajae also of Cajual Records.
Sean Smith of Smooth Agent Records teams up with these two extrodinary talents to bring us the 2010 Remixes of "Truth Hurts".A lovley vocal track with excellent mixes by the hot production team of Johnny Montana & Craig Stewart,a get-up-and dance mix aka club mix by Lost my Dog's Pete Defeet of the U.K.

Detroit gets in the mix with thier very own Aaron Carl (R.I.P).He dropped a serious re-masted mix of this already to be an instant nu-skool classic while Tony Kasper kills it with 2 Tech-House Remixes of his own to surely captivate that "sound" we have all become accustomed to hearing.I must say both of these mixes are pure qualtiy and trippy !.Sean Smith's "Latin Club Mix" is also fantastic and we also get a treat by providing yet another qualtiy deep-house mix by Monte Carlo entitled "Method Remix".. Nice !

Full Support on this entire package.

Review by Sammy Rock aka Soul Oasis
Cyberjamz Radio - Records.

"The Best Funk Of Your Life" - Ralph DumasEnjoy Records - Promo

Ralph Dumas come correct with this release.This package has everything from South Africa influence to funk,disco and soul.All combined with eloquent production work and talent by Enjoy Records own Ralph Dumas.This package comes with 6 different tracks to choose from and they all deliver the goods one way or the other.I can't find a favorite mix for this release so I give it a 8 of 10 and full support !