View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Follow us on twitter.
http://twitter.com/_cyberJAMZ
The Soul Oasis Show is every Monday from 9am - 1pm est
http://cyberjamz.com

My Special (MCM feat. Trizonna McClendon)
A Wonderful vocal track by Trizonna McClendon with the qualtiy production work from Dj Quad(InBluBlackness) will make the music lover in you enjoy this time-less release.

Canard & Lauer "It's Not Over (incl. Belocca Remix) / Vibration"
peppermint jam promotion
myspace.com/peppermintjamrecords
Let's roll with this banger! all my favorite dancefloor elements are in this jam.A hot tech-house beat to make the dancers sweat,melodies that go hand in hand in any club environment and great sounding proudction work on all the pieces in this package.
PROGCITY DEEP TRAX PRESENTS
DJ INO & JESUS GONSEV
MANHATTAN WAX
PCDT
a1 Original Mix
a2 Jesus Gonsev Deep Remix*
b1 Kris Wadsworth What Is House Music Remix
Those familier with ProgCity Deep Trax know what they are in for,this release is exceptional.Deep-Tech house at it's best,this entire release will def lift eyebrows and with a Deep Mix by Jesus Gonsev(a favorite producer of mine),comes correct as well as Kris Wadsworh holds down his own production and stands out amoung all the mixes.Great job all around.

*Pick of the Week*
"Just Chillin" (Wil Milton) Da Chill-Out Album
Blak Ink - out now http://bit.ly/3OIqj4
All Instruments and Drum Programming By: Wil Milton
Guitar Solo: Wil Milton
Trumpet Solo: Wil Milton
Flute Solo: Wil Milton

This has to be one of Wil Milton's best releases up to date,not to take away from his other time-less releases,this particular Album has all the makings of a great L.P.
If you love to chill and relax,then treat yourself or someone that truly loves music in general.Sit back with a glass of wine and you will find yourself in great company with this sexy display of instrumentation and interpretations filled with emotion.All 12 cuts on this album represents a part of what Wil Milton's musical inspirations and visions have been for quite sometime now.and it's all wraped up into one heavenly package.An absolut gem.

"Just make it Deep" (Dj Minx feat.Diviniti) Incl Mixes by"Just make it Deep" (Dj Minx feat.Diviniti) Incl Mixes by Dj Minx, Dj Rork,Jermery Sylvester and The Quiet Boy.
Woman on Wax Recordings.
What a hot package by Detorit's own Dj Minx! "Just make it Deep" returns with an all new set of dancefloor stompers with the talented DIVINITI on vocals.Filled with a hot deep-tribal beats and dark synths is just what the dancers of music demand.
This release comes with 6 mixes to choose from and the producers all represent in thier own way.Dj Rork bring his talent to the table by offering a steaming Main Mix,an Instrumental to expand the any of his mixes and a smoking Deep House Mix.The talented Jeremy Sylvester continues to surprise me with his production work and trust me,this "Love House Mix" is the one for anyone that is a true dancer and music lover.This is HOT !...Dj Minx throws down her own hot production in the "Original Mix" and finally "The Quiet Boy" out of Baltimore delivers what I call a clean deep house mix that will make the dancefloor shake! Dancers beware! Quiet Boy has made his mark in this mix,so labels beware of ths up-coming producer and I personally am looking forward to more of Quiet Boy's future production work. Can't find a favorite mix but if I had to choose one it would be Jeremy Sylvesters Love House Mix....Bangin ! Dj Rork,,Jermery Sylvester and The Quiet Boy.
Woman on Wax Recordings.
What a hot package by Detorit's own Dj Minx! "Just make it Deep" returns with an all new set of dancefloor stompers with the talented DIVINITI on vocals.Filled with a hot deep-tribal beats and dark synths is just what the dancers of music demand.
This release comes with 6 mixes to choose from and the producers all represent in thier own way.Dj Rork bring his talent to the table by offering a steaming Main Mix,an Instrumental to expand the any of his mixes and a smoking Deep House Mix.The talented Jeremy Sylvester continues to surprise me with his production work and trust me,this "Love House Mix" is the one for anyone that is a true dancer and music lover.This is HOT !...Dj Minx throws down her own hot production in the "Original Mix" and finally "The Quiet Boy" out of Baltimore delivers what I call a clean deep house mix that will make the dancefloor shake! Dancers beware! Quiet Boy has made his mark in this mix,so labels beware of ths up-coming producer and I personally am looking forward to more of Quiet Boy's future production work. Can't find a favorite mix but if I had to choose one it would be Jeremy Sylvesters Love House Mix....Bangin !

"M.I.B-Men In Black"(Mr.Mama)

Italy has been representing big time for a minute and Im glad to have hooked up with Cyberjamz Recording producer Mr.Mama,here is another demonstration of hot beats,synts and organ-riffs that qualify's as very good dance-floor filler.

"I don't do Love Songs Anymore"(TOT Mashup) - Pendergrass vs Regisford
Ha! A classic comes back to life with additional production by Timmy Registford and Smashed in Hard by T.O.T !! This works on the dancefloor !

"In my Fantasy" (Tortured Soul)
TSTC Records.

Ethan White and the Tortured Soul family drop some serious remixes in this version of "In my Fantasy" with sexy remixes by Dj Spinna,Jask(Thisoul Muisc) and the legendary Tom Moulton.All I can say is BRAVO! to all whom were invovled with this outstanding project.All the mixes are right were they are supposed to be with each producer mentioned offers the right combinations of music to compliment the vocals.Pure qualtiy!
Cant find a Favorite Mix,they are that good!
Tracklisting:
1)Dj Spinna Galactic Soul Mix-Great job on this with the music production and vocals.
2)Dj Spinna Remix-Instrum
3)Jask's Thaisoul Temptation Mix- Deep & Sexy !
4)Jask's Thaisoul Temptation Mix/with a more peak-time pump to it.Nice !
5)Tom Moulton Mix- You know what to expect out of this legend.Classic soundin all around !