View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 07:35 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

The Cyberjamz Radio 10th year Anniversary nears the end of our 78 hour Marathon with 8hrs left to close. As we come to an official close today, I would like for everyone to join me and Dj Housecat – La gata de fuego as the House of Soul ends this incredible musical ride that lasted this entire weekend !

The House of Soul Cllosing Set showtime is at 9am – 11:30am with Dj Housecat (la gata de fuego) followed by Sammy Rock aka Soul Oasis (C.E.O and Founder of Cyberjamz Internet Radio) from 11:30am – 2pm est.

Site:http://cyberjamz.com

Chat Room – No Registration Needed
http://chat.cyberjamz.com/chat-lowres.aspx

Direct link to live stream – Channel 1
http://cyberjamz.com/live.asx

Tune in Mobile
http://tunein.com/radio/Cyber-Jamz-Channel-1-s203738/

Yourmuze.fm – Key Search: Cyber

This has been one the most amazing things I’ve ever participated in since the creation of Cyberjamz Internet Radio which launched circa 2003 and still going strong till this very day. I would like to thank once again every single music programmer that participated in this marathon and for making this event a permanent part of our history !

It was challenging,exhausting and just wonderful most importantly it was fun ! Those that experienced what we had to offer this weekend is something that we have been doing as a team and one unit for the past 10 years as we were the original and first of it’s kind to ever do live streaming for housemusic on-line. After 10 yrs, we all have experienced the growth of internet radio and the massive collection of other music sites that exist today and some give us props for being the first and to inspire others to do the same. It’s been great watching all the new and those web sites grow and offer music and their interpretation of how to serve our music community. They are all great internet stations and I encourage everyone to visit a few and show your love for them as you do for us.We are in this thing together for the long haul, the more,the merrier.
“Till the Wheels fall off this mutha” is our Cyber-Motto as we will continue to serve and do what all artists,producers,remixers and record labels expect us to do in featuring their music and artists to the world ! We are glad to be in the fore-front of this and will keep going “Till the Wheels fall off this Mutha” as we “Play what we feel,feel what we play” – Greg Gray – Nubang Clan.

There are so many people to thank from the top to the middle (cause there is never a bottom at Cyberjamz).You all know who you are ! Special acknowledments going out to Mr.Techy,our VP of Operations Miss Catherine Harris aka Dj Housecat for all the hard work and keeping the line-up in order despite some techical issues during some shows. Rescue Poetix, Crescendo,Dj Steve Bass,Sapphire,Michael Menton and those in our chat room,a great big hug to you all !! A big round of applause to all of my programmers past and present and especailly those that gave up their slots this past weekend to allow for us to make this marathon happen. To all our sponsors,we say thank you for your support of our station.The lovers of our music,thank you,thank you,thank you !!! those that spent countless hours on – line all day and night,thank you so much !! Those from other sites,friends of Cyberjamz and members of our music community,we say We love you and without you all we can’t keep this thing going.

Big shout-out to all the artists,producers,remixers of Cyberjamz Records and all the labels out there hustling on a daily basis to make things happen for underated producers and artists .Keep it goin for you have our full support !
As this marathon winds down with just 8 hours reamining out of 78, The House of Soul w/ Dj Housecat (la gata de fuego) and myself Sammy Rock aka Soul Oasis will close this thing down until our next Cyber-Thon coming soon ! TBA.

Please support our artists and labels as we are all struggling to make a sale during these changing times of digital age and technology.

Once again on behalf of Cyberjamz Internet Radio,our programmers and music lovers we say THANK YOU !! & BRAVO for a job well done !

The shows on Cyberjamz Radio will now proceed in it’s original line-up after our closing set, so please support all of our shows now that you have experienced what we have been offering for the last 10 yrs !

This IS Cyberjamz Internet Radio !

Sammy Rock aka Soul Oasis
C.E.O & Founder

Nestor Delgado
Technical Director

Catherine Harris aka Dj Houseca
tV.P of Operations

RescuePoetixP
Promotions and Marketing Manager

My family for tolerating me all these years !!Seth,Bianca and Maria (Acosta Family)
Our Moderators & Supporters
Crescendo and Steve BassHippie TorralesDJEVSapphire and Michael MentonTee Cee 13Janet aka Free SpiritGG Da Harlem SpinnaGreg Gray – Nubang Clan

and the entire chat room family ! We love you !

Sammy Rock.