View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Registered

Default Chosen Few CEO Wayne Williams Mix ,CF Store + Booking info

PRESS )))PLAY((( FOR WAYNE WILLIAMS 63RD HAYES DRIVE MIX

Watch Wayne Williams YOUTUBE

Listen/Buy "HIT SONG " It's Your World -
Jennifer Hudson, R. Kelly on TRAXSOURCE

THE STORE(T-SHIRTS,CAPS,ETC) AT WWW.CHOSENFEWDJS.COM IS ALMOST READY TO BE LAUNCHED

I have been deejaying since 1974 and founded the first Dj group, The Chosen Few, to meet the demands I had for my music in Chicago. The Chosen Few includes Djs, Andre Hatchett, Alan King,Mike Dunn,Tony Hatchett, Dj Jesse Saunders, and Terry Hunter. In the late 1970?s, the Chosen Few played at numerous parties and at legendary venues including Sauer?s, First Impressions, Tree of Life, and The Loft. In celebration of our pioneering days in the underground House scene, we established the Chosen Few Picnic in 1990 to showcase our music among family and friends. Since its inception, the picnic has grown to be a world premier house event that attracts thousands of people, annually, to our Chicago home base.
i also have a residency in New York with Kenny Dope called TWO NATIONS presented by Robbi.

Wayne is also mentioned in several books like"What Kind Of House Party Is This?", ?Last Night a DJ Saved My Life? and ?The History of House Music? by Jonathan Flemming as well as several documentaries ?The Usual Suspects? and ?Hands To the Sky,? and aslo was the chief A&R at Trax Records ? the first house label.

www.chosenfewdjs.com

to Book Wayne: Robbipromoter@gmail.com
info@chosenfewdjs.com