View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered

Default New Feedbacks from TOP DJ'S !!!

-MARK STONE (UDM SHOW)– “Really nice package with different music style mixes from ‘Man on the prowl’. My favourite is the ‘SB in Miami at 6pm Remix’. Will play this!”
-IVAN IACOBUCCI– “For me are good the Jesus Gonsev and D3 Classic mix”
-TONY CARRASCO– “Very Good! ‘D3 Classic Mix” sounds good….all the best”
-VICTOR SIMONELLI– “My preferred version is ‘Raf Dj $NYT$ Main Mix’, I’ll play it for sure”.
-MICHAEL FOSSATI–"Man on the prowl" by Raf DJ features a passionate vocal performance by Tony Marino over a fiercely stompin' backdrop that is enriched with wicked synths in the '$NYT$ Main Mix'. D3 (Davor Devcic) gives the track a powerful, old school flavored sounding, while Mr. Fuzz (Fred Faupin) relaxes the vibe on his 70's soul-funk tinged interpretation. DJ Rico goes all funky on his take, while Arnaud D. goes as deep as it gets with the phat chords creating a mesmerizing vibe. Spiritual Blessings turn the track into a deep yet funky groover featuring great keys and organ rides, while lastly Jesus Gonsev delivers a deep, minimal soul-tech remix.
-DEAN SERAFINI-“The vocals stand out a mile on this one with a real crooner’s performance from Tony Marino and when it comes to the music you’ll be spoiled for choice. There are seven mixes which range from the filthy funky “Ritual of Y’All Funky Mix” to the dark techy vibe of “Jesus Gonsev’s Deep Dub”. Watch out for Spiritual Blessings “SB In Miami at 6pm Mix” which combines powerful rhythms with horns and organs to good effect. If you like it seventies style with a live atmosphere then Mr Fuzz has just the mix for you, while Arnaud D & D3 add their takes on the “Main Mix”. Whatever you make of this one, it’s damn near impossible to ignore.”