CyberJAMZ Forums

CyberJAMZ Forums (https://bbs.cyberjamz.com/index.php)
-   cyberTalk (https://bbs.cyberjamz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   For booking (Cj) please contact. (https://bbs.cyberjamz.com/showthread.php?t=78)

soul oasis 05-17-2005 08:27 PM

For booking (Cj) please contact.

Oceanic Groove 1-813-404-5097

Shimar1110@yahoo.com

JMNYC 05-19-2005 04:31 PM

Sammy, could you clarify/elaborate on this a bit?:confused:

Detroitbootybass 05-19-2005 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMNYC
Sammy, could you clarify/elaborate on this a bit?:confused:

...yeah...

chris conrad 05-19-2005 05:58 PM

its cool to have an agent do your stuff for you...but, certain people may be tied in to an exclusive contract with an agent or agency, or may have someone book them exclusively in certian areas of the world...for example, i used to have on exclusive to Europe...so this may have to be worked out for some people...

moodswing 05-20-2005 07:27 AM

Looks more like a central point of contact rather than a manager, ie the person contacts the email address and then get in contact with you and then you take it from there yourself.

Just my opinion.

soul oasis 05-20-2005 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris conrad
its cool to have an agent do your stuff for you...but, certain people may be tied in to an exclusive contract with an agent or agency, or may have someone book them exclusively in certian areas of the world...for example, i used to have on exclusive to Europe...so this may have to be worked out for some people...

yep..this is what I mean...

soul oasis 05-20-2005 03:31 PM

LOL changed the thread.All I can say is that Oceanic is no joke when it comes to making money period.She is a well talented and proffessional will get you what you ask for to play+more.If ANY Broadcaster is interested in having my girl Shirley Mate (Grammy Nominee) for Indias Salsa Lp.Then she is the woman to do this job for me..She is also responsible for writing the track "Steel Congo"(MAW),Look at your labels people.What Im sayin is that she knows her shit..Please feel free to email and or call Shirley for YOUR price on playing.This is only for someone interested in for a CJ Tour to come to thier state or town.Or send me what ya charge with your prices ect and she can make the contract for us so we dont get fucked.....If not then your agent or yourself can handle that issue for you.Im just tring to help us out alittle.

Peace and Blessings..

chris conrad 05-20-2005 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soul oasis
LOL changed the thread.All I can say is that Oceanic is no joke when it comes to making money period.She is a well talented and proffessional will get you what you ask for to play+more.If ANY Broadcaster is interested in having my girl Shirley Mate (Grammy Nominee) for Indias Salsa Lp.Then she is the woman to do this job for me..She is also responsible for writing the track "Steel Congo"(MAW),Look at your labels people.What Im sayin is that she knows her shit..Please feel free to email and or call Shirley for YOUR price on playing.This is only for someone interested in for a CJ Tour to come to thier state or town.Or send me what ya charge with your prices ect and she can make the contract for us so we dont get fucked.....If not then your agent or yourself can handle that issue for you.Im just tring to help us out alittle.

Peace and Blessings..

whoa..i wasn't complaining sammy! just wanted to make sure there were no misunderstandings with people and certian situations...if its legit, i'm all for it!!! i know how this stuff works because i've dealt with it before and know how there can be problems and misunderstandings, and many people onb cyberjamz might not have worked with a booking agent before. if done right its a great thing...

soul oasis 05-21-2005 07:15 PM

LOL I know you were not complaining.You made sense of it all for those that have that situation you mentioned.In any case,please feel free to email me sammyrock@mail.com with either your agent name and number and or what ya charge in case someone ask me..THanks guys.Im messing wit ya with the post edit..LOL

bradfordjames 05-25-2005 03:17 PM

BTW Sammy Shirley Rocks!! Thats my girl!!!:D