CyberJAMZ Forums

CyberJAMZ Forums (https://bbs.cyberjamz.com/index.php)
-   Parties, DJ mixes, misc. (https://bbs.cyberjamz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   PolyRhythm feat.Jah L.Rainey-Force of Nature (https://bbs.cyberjamz.com/showthread.php?t=7520)

Robbi 10-12-2011 11:53 AM

PolyRhythm feat.Jah L.Rainey-Force of Nature

click here to listen/buy PolyRhythm feat.Jah L.Rainey-Force of Nature

http://www.traxsource.com/files/images/115612.jpg

Mikki Afflick proudly presents to our Soul Sun Soul family PolyRhythm and Jah L. Rainey.

PolyRhythm is a force of nature. PolyRhythm means "many rhythms" from Soul/Funk/Afro-Beat/Latin/ House/ and everything in between. DJ/Producers David Jonez and Val Carrique originally created the name for their New York based party in 2007. Currently, in their early twenties, they are already seasoned veteran DJ's who started DJing local parties at 14 years old. The New Jersey based duo played mostly mainstream, Hip Hop and Reggae until discovering New York's vibrant underground club scene at the age of 18 where they immediately fell in love with House Music.heir varied musical experiences and influences have led to their natural progression as cutting edge music producers.
Using live percussion synonymous with their native countries Uruguay and Cuba and combining it with the deep and soulful grooves of the New York City underground has created a base for what is now the "PolyRhythm" sound.

Jah L Rainey is a force of nature. Poet, spoken word artist and verbal master, Jah L Rainey is taking the house music scene by storm with a spoken word style that she calls "Spiritual House". Born in Harlem and raised in Brooklyn, Jah was a hip hop artist before she took her love of words back to her first love: house music. With a true passion for music and a commitment to healing the world through words, Jah L Rainey is committed to collaborating on powerful musical landscapes that move the soul, and inspire dance floors around the world to BE one with the sound. Jah L. Rainey is signed exclusively to our label and we are looking forward to bringing you many, great tunes with her.

REVIEWS:

Ted Patterson- Full support on this one. Really good vibe... the spoken word, the percussion and the music. Tight! Got WAVS? 10/10

Abicah Soul -supporting! 9/10

Ralf Gum- Nice Afro deep thing here! Many thanks.7/10

Master Kev- HOT track! The drums and vibes are killer! Great vox by Jah. Will def work the deep crowd into a frenzy. Will support this one!9/10

Joe B.(King Street)- Solid,quality production-intense word- a dance floor force to reckon with! 8/10

Bradford James-Dope!! 10/10

Spirit Of House- An ingenious slice of afrotastic deepness laced with amazing spoken poetry and delectable melodies 9/10

Vinny Da Vinci- This is HOTTT! FULL SUPPORT ON THIS RELEASE... 10/10

Lou Gorbea- Force of Nature is truly a force of rhythms capturing ur soul with drums and the warmth of rainy's vox......great track 8/10

Edground (GrooveLand Records)- I really loved this release. Another amazin release from Soul Sun Soul. 10/10

Phil Hooton- I just love it. 10/10

Mikki Afflick- One of the most POWERFUL releases from my label.10/10

Brian Burnside- Pure fiya...The PolyRhythm boys ain't playin'. 8/10

Jeanie Hooper (Liquid Sound Lounge) Wow! Love all aspects of this beautiful production. Bravo. I am a sucker for spoken vocal records. Jah sounds amazing...what a gorgeous collaboration. Will add to radio and club. Damn, wish I would have had this at Deep Space this past Monday. Work it! 9/10

Antonello Vega Records- I can't wait to play all versions!!! 8/10

Gladys Piazzo-Very cool Track here ...Congrats!! :) 8/10

Jose Marquis- Dope release, def feeling this..thanks! 9/10

Said Chaara- Great Afro deep Track !!!... Full Support... 9/10

Doruk Ozlen- HOT! 8/10

Djtipz-I am really feeling this. deep afro power, will be supporting!
10/10

Marco Caastro-Soul Sun Soul keeps dropping the hits. Full support on this one! 9/10

Shun Tiger- Another a Masterpiece !!!!!! I love it !!! 8/10

Denz Devarez- DUB MIX is power! Thank you! 8/10

Gosiame BlackJean -Super tune for summer,lets hit the dance floor with this massive Main Mix..More Bass to the whole package ;)..all the love from Pretoria,South Africa..60 Hertz Dj/Producer BlackJean.. 8/10

Mark Francis(SHELTER Records)- this another hit ,,,,,,,, 10/10

All tracks
Produced by Val Carrique & David Jonez for PolyRhythm Music (ASCAP)
Percussions by Esteban Fernandez

Lyrics written and spoken by: Jah L. Rainey

Graphic Design : Mikki Afflick

C & P Soul Sun Soul Music Publishing 2011

http://www.soulsunsoulmusic.com
Licensing info email: soulsunsoul@aol.com

Excutive Producer & A&R: Mikki Afflick

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.ARTWORK,UNAUTHORIZED DUPICATION, REPLICATION, COPYING, HIRING LENDING, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE & BROADCASTING OF THIS WORK IS A VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS AND IS PROHIBITED HOWEVER,ONLY INTERNET ,RADIO SHOWS AND PODCAST SHALL HAVE ARTIST AND LABEL CREDIT.