PDA

View Full Version : Tony English's website launches

Tony English
03-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Easy guys,

OK been away for a little while but The Social is still in full force with Angel Moraes hooking up with me this Saturday, get ready for that.

Also the launch of my site has happened so take a look and drop me a note with your thoughts. Mainly designed within Flash so be prepared if you are on dial up.

www.djtonyenglish.com

Gives you up to the minute info on my current radio shows, forthcoming guests, productions, remixes etc.

Enjoy
TE

soul oasis
03-13-2006, 08:57 PM
Nice Tony!!

ingela
03-14-2006, 02:04 AM
Site looks wicked. I keep clicking on things on the first page since I get the "hand feature" but it never worked which was abit annoying from a webdesign point of view - these things look like they should be clickable and I wanna know more.

BTW. All over This Is Rhythms new track looking forward to hear your take on it.

Ingela

Tony English
03-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the response guys, that hand is a pain, will have my peeps sort it as it drives me nuts too!!

Yeah TIR, have been working with these guys for a while and they are pulling some bits out the bag which are hot, one signed to Kinki malinki being released next month. Have done a few remixes for them too, this one should be good, stand by ;)