PDA

View Full Version : Slammin Entertainment pres.Exclusively In The Mix @Pacha 2/19(Live on CJ Radio)

donna edwards
02-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Hope to continue the New Year w/old & new friends on the Dancefloor The grand opening will be aired live via Cyberjamz.com from Pacha 618 W.46th St. bt. 11th & 12th Ave's 5pm-?!! For reduced price guestlist @ $15.00 please email us!!! If the flyer image does not appear refresh this page!!! Feel free to have all inquires related to the upcoming Sunday Event sent to exclusivelyinthemix@gmail.com

***News Flash-welcome Ruben Mancias of Devotion San Francisco to our exclusively in the mix Team, he will playing at this Event***

djdonnaedwards@aol.com
lwoodcollins@aol.com
ashenyc@ptd.net
lingling@tmail.com (djdonnaedwards@aol.com
lwoodcollins@aol.com
louiegogo@aol.com
lingling@tmail.com )

Details here http://www.clubplanet.com/clubsearch/event.asp?cdid=90545

donna edwards
02-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Taking It Back Together on the Dancefloor :)

soul oasis
02-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Whoop! Whoop!

donna edwards
02-13-2006, 05:01 PM
http://d48.yousendit.com/C/1GH3SEVAE44663VZZBS4421BGK/new%20rub%20pacha.bmp

donna edwards
02-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Hope to continue the New Year w/old & new friends on the Dancefloor The grand opening will be aired live via Cyberjamz.com from Pacha 618 W.46th St. bt. 11th & 12th Ave's 5pm-?!! For reduced price guestlist @ $15.00 please email us!!! If the flyer image does not appear refresh this page!!! Feel free to have all inquires related to the upcoming Sunday Event sent to exclusivelyinthemix@gmail.com

Kat Ayala (Ashe' NYC)
02-17-2006, 08:49 PM
I personally had the opportunity to check out the new venue and was AMAZED by the four-tiered, 30,000-square-foot club space. I haven't heard a better sound system in NYC since the Paradise Garae, talk about a "Flashback".. Pacha NYC has NY's first Dynacord alpha concept sound system, imported from Germany, a system built specifically to play dance music!!!!! YES!!!! Unlike other large New York clubs, Pacha's DJ booth is set in the center of the dance floor, providing a connection between DJs and dancers. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to hear those Latin-Jazzy, Soulful, Tribal beats and Disco Classics..