PDA

View Full Version : Raisani Records Dubai

Raisani
01-04-2006, 04:23 PM
Middle Easts First and only House Record Label - Raisani Records www.raisani-records.com (http://www.raisani-records.com/)
Raisani is making a big noise worldwide by being the Only House record label here, the only Artist Management agency with producers like Julius papp, DJ MFR, Jay Hannan, Jon Cutler, Dj Antoine, Roy Davis JR, and many more and also being the only promoters for Deep House parties...Checkout soon for Julius Papp, Bobby n Steve, Jon Cutler who will be performing for our label parties in Dubai soon.

First Mixed Compilation out now by Haneef Raisani & Danny Marquez
RAISANI x 2CD

CD1 of this double cd album is mixed by the label-head Haneef Raisani himself and features the tunes of the year “Flashdance” by Deep Dish, as well as Junior Jack`s “Stupiddisco” & Armand van Helden`s “My,my,my”. Furthermore it features massive club-hits like Bobby Blanco`s “3am”,the Hardsoul Remix of “Afrocatalans” by Danny Marquez & Ferry B., Copyright`s “Bulo” and Groovemaster K & Daniel Garcia`s “Some more”. It also contains rare tracks like Martin Solveig`s remix of Salif Keita`s “Madan” and unreleased tracks like the anthem “I need music” by Davidson Ospina featuring Andricka Hall.

CD2 of this amazing double-album is mixed by Danny Marquez who is better known as the head of Bubble Soul Records from Barcelona & Privilege Ibiza resident. He features great Deep/Soulful House tracks like Soul Central`s “Strings of life” and “The one u need” by I.K.L. vs. Triplicates which is a project of the Clubstar family members DJ Pippi & Pierre Ravan and the Rulers of the deep. The second CD features big names like ex-bay-area and future nyc don Jay-J, Dubtribe Sound System / Dennis Ferrer and Inaya Day, the brandnew remix of Shawn Christopher`s classic “Don`t loose the magic” and yet unreleased tracks like Gregory del Piero`s “Won`t stop”.If you are into quality house music you shouldn`t miss this masterpiece!

Cd1 – by Haneef Raisani

Deep Dish "Flashdance" (Club Mix)Junior Jack "Stupidisco" (Lee Cabrera Extended Mix)Dj Rhythm presents Soul theory "Drama" Havana Funk "Bakiri Ban" (Major Boys Mix)Bobby Blanco "3am" (Fuzzy Hair Remix)Arman Van Helden "MyMyMy" (Main mix)Dj Antoine vs Mad Mark with Cyndi Lauper "Disco Inferno”Axwell feat nevada "Wait a minute "(Dubwell)Junior Jack "Trust it" (Main mix)Danny Marquez "Afrocatalan" Copyright feat shovell "Bulo" (Afro Disco mix)Salif Keita vs Martin Solveg "Madan" (Main mix)Praise cats feat Andrea Love "Shined on me" Davidson Ospina feat. ANDRICKA HALL "I need music" Aston Martinez "Never too much" (A3M Dark Dub Mix)Groovemaster K & Daniel Garcia "Some more"(Dub Mix)

Cd2 – by Danny Marquez

Jay-J "Start It Up" (Live Mix)IKL vs Triplicates "The One U Need"Dubtribe "Nothing is impossible" (D.Ferrer Remix)Rise Ashen "Second Wind E.P." Gregory del Piero "Won’t stop" (Main Mix) Danny Marquez "Vibrations" (David Gomez Re-Edit)Inaya Day & Jaqui Guilford "Freedom" (Classic Mix)Kiko Navarro ft. Marcel "Music" One Touch "Ready" (Alternative dub)Shawn Christopher "Don’t lose the magic"Soul Central "Strings of life”.